With it’s cost savings, extensive range of features, lower cost of ownership, and higher quality calls, many businesses have transitioned from traditional telephone systems to Voice over Internet Protocol (VOIP).
VOIP does more than lower communications costs. VOIP also enables the user to integrate software programs, such as e-mail, e-fax, and remote conferencing over the Internet via the telephone with a wide of range features and benefits:
- Advanced communications capability
- Agility, opportunity, and growth
- Predictable technology, cost structure, and budgeting
- Reduced capital expenditure in transition
- Reduced space requirements and energy costs
- Easily and economically scale up and down
- Transition to the most current VOIP functionality
- Ability to refocus internal technology staff
- Freedom to focus on your core business
- Free local and long-distance calling
- Free cloud upgrades lets you keep up with technology
- Lower capital outlays for life of contract
- No major hardware expenditure — core equipment resides in our data centers
- Fully redundant, reliable and flexible
- Simplicity in a monthly, per-device charge
- Experts become your phone company
Whether Your Business Has Two Phones or Hundreds Across Multiple Locations, IP Genie Will Work With and Guide Your Business Through Design, Implementation, and Maintenance.
Whether you’re a sole proprietorship or head of a large enterprise, IP Genie can help you find the right hosted or premise-based VOIP solution for your needs and budget.